1. Use of Site
2. Zoom Meeting Agreements and Housekeeping
Zoom will be used frequently for live sessions throughout courses offered by The 131° School. The following list, while not exhaustive, describes community agreements and housekeeping rules that the User agrees to:
- Please keep yourself muted unless the floor is open for questions or you are called on.
- During presentations, please enter questions into group chat.
- Use the “Raise Hand” (click on “reactions” at bottom of screen) if you have something to say, and please wait to be called on.
- Video participation is definitely encouraged, but not mandatory. Please do what feels comfortable.
- Live sessions are being recorded. If you are not comfortable with this, please turn off your video and mute yourself. Only speaking participants will appear on the recording.
- Please make sure your name and pronouns are correct. To edit this, click on “Participants” at the bottom of screen> place your cursor over your name> click “More”> click “rename”> Rename yourself as FirstName/(pronouns)/affiliation.
- We want this space to feel welcoming to all participants. When appropriate, we hope you will feel comfortable to share your thoughts and/or questions with the group. Aggressive, intentionally harmful, and/or offensive communication will not be tolerated.
3. Trademark and Copyright
The Materials on this Site are copyrighted, and any unauthorized use of any Materials on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Links to external websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. The 131° School has not reviewed all of these external websites, does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. If you decide to access any of the external websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
5. No Warranty
The Materials provided at this site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. The 131° School further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the Materials at this Site. The 131° School may make changes to the Materials at this Site, or to the services and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The Materials at this Site may be out of date, and The 131° School makes no commitment to update the Materials at this Site.
6. Limitation of Liability
In no event will The 131° School, its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this Site be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this Site, any websites linked to this Site, or the Materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the Materials or information from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
7. Applicable Law
8. Effective Date and Updates
The Terms are effective as of January 27, 2022 and are subject to change without notice by The 131° School at any time. Please check for changes regularly. Your use of this Site after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.